Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MS906BT (latest update) worse than 2014 ...
MS906BT (latest update) worse than 2014 MS905

2531 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-10-03 17:36:48

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Stalix
    2017-10-02 17:17:28
     So I have a 2 maxisys scanners. I recently had a 2013 ford explorer where i had to replace the solenoid block in the transmission. So after replacing I went to my new MS906 to input the new calibration code of the new solenoids. I was shocked to find it no where to be found. After looking for more than 20 minutes, I decided to take a look at my old MS905. It was right there quick in easy in the transmission module menu.

So what gives autel??? my does my MS905 2 yers out of date has a feature that my up-to-date MS906 does not???

I really like your product but this is not the first feature I noticed missing.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-10-02 18:04:41 (Reply to:Stalix)

Who knows? , Sometimes one has  got to wonder what really happens clicking an update for Ford or another makes that just reads something mysterious Like Optimize the code or text structure. Is some functionality paid OE licensed and if  license expires and not renewed again before the whole number update that actually adds new car coverage, certain licensed functionality might  have to be auto disabled for awhile till the paid licensing fees are brought up to date  at the next  Major Whole Number Update of the car make.I wish Support would weigh in and tell us what specifically what Optimizing Code structure means for us.. 

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim

2017-10-03 00:05:57 (Reply to:Stalix)

Interesting

Was not hidden on a screen with diog/service/special function/programming/

you would pick service or special function

ford power balance is not in diog/pcm/ ect.

its in service/spec func. cant remember which one

or its missing

Anybody with active subscriptions and finds issue like this to a older autel tool

I thinks I would be phoning a lawyer and the president of the company

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Stalix
    2017-10-03 17:36:48 (Reply to:Jim)
     I looked everywhere. That is why it took me 20 minutes before i gave up. Then on my old scanner it is right there smack dab in the middle of the transmission diag menu... 

I was planning on buying a ms908p but not sure if it was intentionally removed by a lawsuit or just oversight by autel.
  Total1 Pages